Speech Processing in the Auditory System
Although speech is the primary behavioral medium by which humans communicate, its auditory basis is poorly understood, having profound implications on efforts to ameliorate the behavioral consequences of hearing impairment and on the development of robust algorithms for computer speech recognition....
|Main Authors:||, , ,|
New York, NY :
Springer New York,
|Series:||Springer Handbook of Auditory Research,
- Speech Processing in the Auditory System: An Overview
- The Analysis and Representation of Speech
- Explaining the Structure of Feature and Phoneme Inventories: The Role of Auditory Distinctiveness
- Physiological Representations of Speech
- The Perception of Speech Under Adverse Conditions
- Automatic Speech Recognition: An Auditory Perspective
- Hearing Aids and Hearing Impairment
- Cochlear Implants.