Sound Source Localization
The localization of sound is a fundamental requirement for all auditory systems and has motivated much research. This comprehensive volume brings together topics from many specialties that have been touched upon in other volumes of the Springer Handbook of Auditory Research. Reviewing sound source l...
New York, NY :
Springer New York,
|Series:||Springer Handbook of Auditory Research,
- to Sound Source Localization
- Directional Hearing in Insects
- Sound Source Localization by Fishes
- Directional Hearing in Nonmammalian Tetrapods
- Comparative Mammalian Sound Localization
- Development of the Auditory Centers Responsible for Sound Localization
- Interaural Correlation as the Basis of a Working Model of Binaural Processing: An Introduction
- Models of Sound Localization.