Annual Bibliography of the History of the Printed Book and Libraries
The Annual Bibliography of the History of the Printed Book and Libraries aims at recording articles of scholarly value which relate to the history of the printed book, to the history of arts, crafts, techniques and equipment, and of the economic social and cultural environment, involved in its produ...
Springer Netherlands : Imprint: Springer,
|Series:||Annual Bibliography of the History of the Printed Book and Libraries ;
- General Works about the History of the Printed Book and Libraries
- Paper, Inks, Printing Materials
- Calligraphy, Type Design, Typefounding
- Layout, Composing, Printing, Presses, Printed Books
- Book Illustration
- Book Trade, Publishing
- Bibliophily, Book Collecting
- Libraries, Librarianship, Scholarship, Institutions
- Legal, Economic, Social Aspects
- Newspapers, Periodicals, and Journalism
- Relation to Secondary Subjects.