Hyperlipidemia in Primary Care A Practical Guide to Risk Reduction /
Cardiovascular disease is the number one cause of death for men and women in this country, surpassing deaths due to all cancers combined. Better awareness of heart disease risk factors and improved treatment modalities has produced great progress in reducing deaths due to myocardial infarction and s...
Totowa, NJ :
|Series:||Current Clinical Practice
- 1. Cardiovascular Risk Assessment
- 2. The Metabolic Syndrome
- 3. The Role of Imaging in Cardiovascular Risk Assessment
- 4. Inherited Lipoprotein Disorders
- 5. Advanced Lipid Testing
- 6. Therapeutic Lifestyle Change for the Prevention and Treatment of Hyperlipidemia and Coronary Artery Disease
- 7. Drug Therapy for Dyslipidemia
- 8. Hypertriglyceridemia
- 9. Isolated Low HDL
- 10. Lipoprotein(a)
- 11. HIV with Dyslipidemia
- 12. Treatment of Dyslipidemia in Patients with Renal Insufficiency and End-Stage Renal Disease.