Classical and Advanced Theories of Thin Structures Mechanical and Mathematical Aspects /
The book presents an updated state-of-the-art overview of the general aspects and practical applications of the theories of thin structures, through the interaction of several topics, ranging from non-linear thin-films, shells, junctions, beams of different materials and in different contexts (elast...
|Series:||CISM International Centre for Mechanical Sciences,
- Strain, stress and linearized elasticity
- Constitutive equations and variational elasticity
- An introduction to ?-convergence methods for thin structures
- Concepts in the mechanics of thin structures
- A brief introduction to mathematical shell theory
- Non-Brittle and Brittle Thin Films — Lectures I, II
- A Young measure approach to a nonlinear membrane model — Lecture III
- Bending moment and higher order membrane models-lecture IV
- 3D-2D asymptotic analysis for inhomogeneous thin films — lectures V, VI.