Sustainable Economic Development Green Economy and Green Growth /
This book introduces the influence and impacts of green economy and green growth on sustainable economic development. Combining empirical and theoretical information, it provides detailed descriptions of state-of-the-art approaches, methods and initiatives from around the globe that illustrate green...
|Other Authors:||, ,|
Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer,
|Series:||World Sustainability Series,
- Industrial Symbiosis – An Innovative Tool for Promoting Green Growth
- Socio Economy Impact in Relation to Waste Prevention
- Ways of Fostering Green Economy and Green Growth
- The Relevance of Cultural Diversity in Ethical and Green Finance
- Green Agriculture in Hungary – The Factors of Competitiveness in Organic arming
- Why Sustainable Consumption is Not in Practice? A Developing Country Perspective.