Handbook of Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development in Higher Education Volume 1 /
This Handbook approaches sustainable development in higher education from an integrated perspective, addressing the dearth of publications on the subject. It offers a unique overview of what universities around the world are doing to implement sustainable development (i.e. via curriculum innovation,...
|Other Authors:||, , ,|
Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer,
|Series:||World Sustainability Series,
- Inclusion of Sustainability in University Classrooms Through Methodology
- Controlling Risks Through Flexibility and Urban Integration: The Regeneration of Otaniemi Campus in Finland
- Sustainability Education: Towards Total Sustainability Management Teaching
- Fostering The Professionalization of Business Students Through Education for Sustainable Development at University
- Fauna Protection in a Sustainable University Campus: Bird-Window Collision Mitigation Strategies at Temple University
- Multimedia Exhibition Teaches Undergraduate Students about Sustainable Fashion
- Campus Infrastructure and Sustainable Resource Management Practices: Mapping Campus DNA for Human Resiliency
- Developing Sustainability Competence for Future Professional Accountants: The Integrative Role of an Undergraduate Program.