The European Union and the Eurozone under Stress Challenges and Solutions for Repairing Fault Lines in the European Project /
This book explores the political and economic issues currently challenging EU member states. It analyses and explains how its own economic, and political, relationships have been critically influenced by fierce competition from its rivals in other major global economies, as well as by the systemic w...
|Main Authors:||, ,|
Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Palgrave Macmillan,
- Chapter 1. Background to the current crises - Maastricht EMS; Nice Lisbon Treaties
- Chapter 2. The Euro debt crisis - The North South divide
- Chapter 3. The Effect of Asylum/Refugee/Asylum Migration on Eurozone economies from Africa, the Middle East and Asia – Security and terrorism; Policies/debates on Integration
- Chapter 4. Brexit and post referendum-EU Right wing movements- future of the EU-Schengen and the Surrender of National Sovereignty; anti- immigration contagion in Eastern Europe
- Chapter 5. Security - EU and the relationship with China and Russia
- Chapter 6. Taxation - EU and the relationship with the Multinationals
- Chapter 7. Conclusion - Panaceas for the Future.