Transactions on Computational Science I
The LNCS journal Transactions on Computational Science reflects recent developments in the field of Computational Science, conceiving the field not as a mere ancillary science but rather as an innovative approach supporting many other scientific disciplines. The journal focuses on original high-qual...
Berlin, Heidelberg :
Springer Berlin Heidelberg,
|Series:||Lecture Notes in Computer Science,
- 1 - Information Systems Design
- Formalization of Data Flow Computing and a Coinductive Approach to Verifying Flowware Synthesis
- Partners Selection in Multi-Agent Systems by Using Linear and Non-linear Approaches
- Topology Representing Network Map – A New Tool for Visualization of High-Dimensional Data
- Curve Fitting by Fractal Interpolation
- Building Fuzzy Inference Systems with a New Interval Type-2 Fuzzy Logic Toolbox
- 2 - Data Processing and Industrial Applications
- Comparative Analysis of Electrocardiogram Data by Means of Temporal Locality Approach with Additional Normalization
- Missing Value Imputation Based on Data Clustering
- Laminar Forced Convection in Circular Duct for Power-Law Fluid
- The Homotopy Wiener-Hermite Expansion and Perturbation Technique (WHEP).