Transactions on Large-Scale Data- and Knowledge-Centered Systems XIII
The LNCS journal Transactions on Large-Scale Data- and Knowledge-Centered Systems focuses on data management, knowledge discovery, and knowledge processing, which are core and hot topics in computer science. Since the 1990s, the Internet has become the main driving force behind application developme...
|Other Authors:||, ,|
Berlin, Heidelberg :
Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer,
|Series:||Lecture Notes in Computer Science,
- Enabling a Package Query Paradigm on the Semantic Web: Model and Algorithms
- SemLAV: Local-as-View Mediation for SPARQL Queries
- Query Reformulation in PDMS Based on Social Relevance
- Distributed Large-Scale Information Filtering
- RUBIK: Proactive, Entity-Centric and Personalized Situational Web Application Design
- Mining Multiple Related Data Sources Using Object-Oriented Models.