Noise mapping in the EU : models and procedures /
Protecting citizens from high noise levels and preserving quiet areas in the urban environment is a key issue for the European Community. Noise mapping is the first tool for assessing noise exposure, communicating information to citizens, and defining effective action plans. Indeed, strategic noise...
Boca Raton, Fla. :
|Online Access:||Click here to view.|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- pt. 1. Noise evaluation and mapping
- pt. 2. Noise mapping and geographic information systems (GIS)
- pt. 3. Noise mapping in Europe
- pt. 4. Communication and action plans
- pt. 5. Future perspectives.